Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Celebrating 10 Years of Creepy Dreadful Wonderful Parasites - Submit your parasite works of art to be entered in a drawing!

Dear Readers,
Thank you for all of the great suggestions on how to celebrate my 10 years of blogging. After some consideration, I've decided to use this as an opportunity to appreciate the creativity of all of my readers.

As we know, parasites can be creepy and dreadful, but they can also be wonderful and beautiful in their own right. Many of you have produced delightful parasite-related creations  - original photographs, paintings, sculptures, poems, short stories, and even kites! Therefore, please consider sharing your creations with the other readers by sending me an electronic copy of your work that I can post on my blog. I will enter the name of each person who sends me something into a drawing and select 3 individuals to receive Creepy Dreadful Wonderful Parasite prizes. I will also display all of the photos/creative works that are submitted on my blog post on March 25th, 2017 - the exact date of my 10-year anniversary.

Submissions are accepted immediately! You can submit as many as you want, but your name will only be entered once. I can't wait to see all of your works of art!

No comments: