Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Google+ is going away - email me to get new post updates!

To my 594 Google+ followers,
Thank you for following me for all these years! You may have heard that Google+ is going away, and therefore you will no longer be notified when there are new posts on my blog. Therefore, if you still want to receive notifications (I don't want to lose you as a reader!), please email me at b_pritt@yahoo.com and I will add you to my email distribution list. Alternatively, you can follow me on Twitter (@ParasiteGal) or on my FaceBook page, Creepy Dreadful Wonderful Parasites. I also post new cases weekly to LinkedIn.




6 comments:

Richard Bowers said...

Sad to know that Google+ is going away. But it's good that there's another way.
Remarkable Black Cloud Dodge Clutches

Sir Galahad said...

Mi dispiace... :-(

Anonymous said...

Dr. Pritt:
It's great to know that the cases will be posted on Linkedin. This wonderful educational Blog will go on and on.
Florida Fan

ParasiteGal said...

Yes! There are still lots of ways to get the cases. There is my email distribution list, as well as several forms of social media. Thank you all for sticking with me! Bobbi

Mila Kier said...

I will follow you on your google+

Channelview IT Support

janaz said...

Hello Guys.Have you heard about programmed ATM card? We have special cash loaded programmed ATM card for you to start up your own business. Our ATM card can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM or swipe, stores and POS. Our card has daily withdrawal limit depending on the card you order. Contact us now to know our card balance and cost.
CONTACT DETAILS
Email/nashwilliams4@gmail.com
whatsapp/+2349057353987